Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life without art!

Life without Art is said to be like a song without any music.
During the preparatory program of art and design course, we got to learn a lot about the way our mind is connected to the spiritual as well as the materialistic things in the world : all about the - right part of our brain, that gives us an ability to imagine more creatively and beyond the horizons of our mind ! It was like an exercise that made us think in a new band of life...
This course of art and design has changed my perspective of looking at things around me.
The best part was when I could visualize my imagination and make it more tangible by drawing it on a paper .
And at that time a continuous and uncontrollable phenomena of thoughts completely vanished, and entered the realms of spontaneity, leaving my mind to be free for any and every kind of creative thoughts ....

- Hiren.S.Thakur (61466)

No comments:

Post a Comment